Thursday, November 4, 2010

Blog Entry 3.3


I've watched 'the Goonies' more than twenty times. Seriously. The movie came out long time ago, but it is still exciting. 'The Goonies' also shows 'the hero's journey' very well so I decided to interpret 'the Goonies' for the final project.

---------------------------------------------------------------------
< Please discard 'one piece.' I've changed my topic to 'the Goonies.'>


         I was struggling with what topic to do for the final project. I talked with one of my friends and she recommended I watch the animation. I like watching animations such as Toy Story, Shrek, or Miyazaki Hayao's animations, but this kind of animations which look like just for kids are not my cup of tea. After I watched the first episode, however, I got into this animation.


8 comments: